Saturday, August 18, 2012

First Day of School FREEBIE Printable!

I was originally going to save this post for next week, but since so many have started school already, there is no need for me to hold it hostage! This is an oldie-but-goodie! I created this page originally for my clients (I'm a photographer) with kids, as something (free) and fun they could print out and put in a frame (8x10) and glue on their favorite school photo! Later, they could save the page to place in an album to keep! 

The best part is, your child can fill it out (or you can fill it out for them), so not only do you get to saver their precious childhood through a school photo-but their life, through their own words! The template hole for a photo is 4x6, but you can easily place a smaller image centered and have a cute border around it!

Rules for the download: please, please, PLEASE make sure you subscribe to the blog by GFC, RSS, or bloglovin and share on Facebook or Pinterest to send your friends-Dear Wallet Printables are for followers only! Do not reproduce, or claim as your own, all rights belong to Silver Daisies Studios and Ariana Neala. Thanks so much, click the image to begin download!

If you use it, be sure to take a picture of it in the frame all filled out, to share with me! I'd love to see your child's answers!
•This may be shared on Sunday-Wednesday link parties page•
**Background is freebie from Design House Digital**
*For those wondering, this is not a layered PS file, it is a PDF for the purpose of printing, and handwriting before placing in a frame!*

3 comments:

  1. Hi Arianna! Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party and for the follow. I'm now your newest follower as well :) Have a great week :)

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, questions, and suggestions so leave me some love- I read and respond to everything! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...